Sunday, November 15, 2009

"What the f*ck is that?"

Yesterday and today I moved out of our town house and into my aunt and uncles old house (the one that didn't burn up). Last night at 2 in the morning my mother walks in saying that the car has run out of gas (for about the third time in the past week) and that she needs money for the cab fare. My father gives her twenty bucks and she walks out to pay the cabbie (or so we thought) and she disappears. (This isn't the first time this has happened and we were not alarmed by this.) This morning when we go back to Clearwood (the new house) and I walk in where my mother is drinking off her hangover in my bed and with a beer bottle filled with water in her hand and a towel with a yellow liquid on it. Now this is something I am alarmed by. I woke her up screaming about what the f was on my floor to which she screams back to shut the door before I let IT out...

I have no idea what IT could be...

This is when I notice there are small black pellets around the room on the floor. I take another look around to find something very fuzzy and very brown hopping around on my floor.

My mother in her drunken stupor had caught the neighbors bunny and housed it in my room...

she stole our new neighbors bunny...

Just when I thought it couldn't get more interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment