Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Surgery and a Stress Baker

At 5:30 this morning my mother was rolled into surgery to have some of her stuff taken out. So far the Doctors have told us that she is a freak of nature and might have two uteri...no do not adjust your computer screens...this is really not that bizarre when it comes to my life...my family has come to the conclusion that she absorbed my real mother while in the womb. She is now my real (unborn mother's) murderer. You my reader could only hope that this was a joke but it isn't.

Thus with all the insanity of my life, I have been baking non-stop...

I start off my day at 6:45 by preheating the oven and then going back to bed for fifteen minutes. I wake up at 7 and roll the dough into balls and placing them on a very, very oiled cookie sheet. By 7:05 they are in the oven and I go to get dressed by the time I'm done getting ready, they are done too. I pull them out and use my handy dandy spatula and place them in the tupperware that I've designated just for the sugar cookies and pack them up while they are still hot.

I come to school with about a dozen...that are usually gone before first hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment